Sunday, February 06, 2005

Rooster Me

According to the Chinese and the Vietnamese, I am a Rooster. It's the Lunar New Year and for me, fresh starts are big - given my "new model life." This Wednesday is the start of the Year of the Rooster.

Based on my birth year, my roosterness makes me shrewd but honest, articulate, meticulous, hardworking. The downsides: grandiosity, temper, combativeness, and relentlessness. I'd pretend to be uncertain the positives are true (although I know they are), but Rosemary Gong's Good Luck Life has my negative attributes down cold.

I have received specific times and directions. Between 1 and 3 AM, 5 and 7 AM, and 11 AM and 1 PM on Wednesday, I should travel northeast to find "the god of happiness," or southeast if I want to discover "the god of prosperity." Rollicking life or filthy lucre...my choice.

I maximize my opportunities by wearing red - no challenge for me. The real key this time of year is optimism. Since my glass is always at least half-full, I'll accentuate the positive and get the Year of the Rooster off to a sunny start. That'll be me heading southeast on Wednesday. Chuc mung nam moi to you all.

No comments: