Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hey, Dude...

Where's my blog format? Those of you that have been reading Signalwriter for a while may have noted that the "About Me" material used to appear directly to the right of the daily posting(s).

Now...it's dropped all the way down to the lower right-hand end of the blog. This is [a] annoying, because I would hope that more people will read about what I do; and [b] confusing, because I don't know how to fix it.

When I've republished the format using this set of templates, the same problem re-occurs. when I select a completely different format, the problem appears to fix itself...except that I don't like the other formats as well as this one.

So to start with, if any other Blogspotters can help fix this, please post a reply. Otherwise, I'll try a different (if less formal) format for a while. Meantime, I'll keep posting for your information-focused pleasure.

No comments: