Sunday, September 04, 2005

Baron Class

I worked on an article about Print Management solutions for Image Source magazine, for the Pennsylvania-based agency that handles one of the largest copier cartridge remanufacturers in the US (which itself is based in Arizona). The agency’s CEO, Fred Shamlian, sent these compliments:

“A class act, to go with your name. Thank you for your fair and good-spirited solution to our first assignment together. On another note, it took me a good deal of time to do a stage of the writing – a tribute to your effort: Imagine learning a whole new industry as step one of a writing assignment. Many thanks, and best wishes.”

From my side, I appreciated the chance to work with such a conscientious team of people, from Philadelphia to Phoenix. I also had the opportunity to speak with copier-dealer CEOs in four states. If you look at the right-hand column of the blog, you’d note that my chief objective in this freelance life is amiability. Congeniality goes with collegiality.


A few hundred years back, Sir Francis Bacon said, "Choose the life that is most useful, and habit will make it the most agreeable." As a business model, I have to say that it beats the alternatives. Thanks back at you, Fred.

No comments: